понедельник, 27 февраля 2012 г.

vacation with friends)

всем привет!!!
вчера был замечательный день,я провела его с классом)
мы поехали отдохнуть в Махачкалу, так как у нас кроме кинотеатра больше ни чего нету=D
в Махачкале мы сходили в разные места, в кино и на каток не попали, за то попали на боулинг^^ 
никогда раньше не играла, и для новичка я играла очень даже не плохо...
мне очень понравилось, так что я обязательно вернусь туда :Р
а теперь фотки:

Hi all!
Yesterday was a wonderful day, I spent it with class)
we went to rest in Makhachkala, as we have more than theater or anything no =D
in Makhachkala, we went to different places in the film and did not get to the rink for having come to the bowling alley ^^
never played and I played for a beginner is not even bad ...
I really liked, so I will definitely be back there:P
and now the pictures:









love you, until!!!*

9 комментариев:

  1. gracias por comentarme ! te sigo desde ya !! te invito a seguirme y comentarnos ;)
    el bolso es fabuloso !!!

    besitosss

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It looks like it was a perfect day! Great photos!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. so pretty bag, and also pretty look!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great handbag! is it leather? I love that there is dimension to it and with the chain it adds class!
    and that was your first time bowling? aaah! I am not the best. but i think it's fun :)

    We should follow each other! Check out my blog and let me know what you think! I look forward to your visit!

    God bless
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Анонимный7 апр. 2012 г., 9:38:00

    нраав:3 а где ты купила клатч?

    ОтветитьУдалить

Thanks for visiting my blog♥